[SUPPORT NOTICE] We will close from 27 April to 01 May to celebrate our Reunification Day and Labor Day!

Cart

PHP Settings to ignore the WordPress error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    raju-raja
    Participant

I want to run wordpress site under sartajphp framework. When i run wordpress site normally it worked fine. It may be ignore erros. But when i tried run under sartajphp it gives following php error.

SartajPHP Fatel Error:- Type:-8192 Msg:-Implicit conversion from float 4294967295 to int loses precision File:-D:\www\demo\apps\wordpress\wp-includes\pomo\mo.php on line no. 208 

Below is wordpress file error code:-

$magic_big = ( (int) - 569244523 ) & 0xFFFFFFFF;

If i write a small value in this line then it worked fine. Is there any INI settings to ignore this error?
    It is wordpress file so i don’t want to modify it. So is there any good solution for this problem.

This code is working:- $magic_big = ( (int) – 569244523 ) & 0xFFFFFF;

ken-lee
    Participant

Errors should normally be good for telling you something went wrong

But if you really want, due to some special purposes, to hide Php errors in WP, then

Open Your wp-config. php File.

Replace the Debug Lines. Replace the existing lines with the following code snippet:

ini_set('display_errors','Off'); 
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL ); 
    define('WP_DEBUG', false); 
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Save and Upload.

Alternatively, if you can access the php.ini file, then use the following line (restart your httpd after changing the ini file):

display_errors = On

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.